When the same discussions happens over again, and I have pretty much the same things I said a few months ago…
(Reblog, for the older post and the comments and discussion please check this link)
- When I believe that WordPress will not fail me as I put together a post, but save the draft while my wifi is disconnected temporarily – Is that belief not trust?
- When I hire a cab/rickshaw to take me to the destination, is that faith in strangers and their vehicles, not trust?
- When the pani puri vendor who stands at the corner of the road gives me a plate of delicious street food,.is this habit of buying from the same vendor, not trust?
- When I sigh in relief as the mother board of my laptop does not crash after working non stop for 24 hours for days together, is warranty not trust?
- When the weather remains cloudy and does not rain until I have run my errands and reach home dry during the monsoons, this hope, not trust?
- When you suggest a book/movie to read/watch, are recommendation/review, not trust?
- When I ask someone a quick favourlike a meaning of a word or a word translation is the act of asking that question itself not trust?
- When I follow the directions a stranger on the road gave me, is asking for information, not trust..
- Is taking something/someone for granted also not trust?