NN1 are picture stories.
Three people, three places, one time,’ that is – three people living in three different places click a picture at the same time of the day, agreed upon beforehand. These pictures (along with a short introduction to them) would show just how different the lives of people can be, in spite of existing in the same world at the same time.
which led me to Norm’s blog And then NN1 happened,
In the meanwhile they have had 2-2-1, 4-4-1, 5-5-1, 7-7-1.. with each post there were more participants, more pictures, more places and more picture stories to share. Kudos to Norm and Cupitonians to have started it all.
It has been quite a while since the last NN1, why not have one, says Norm as he reminded me in a email last week. We begin..
How is it done?
- We decide on a date and time.
- Each of us then clicks a picture, add a little note to it making it a picture tale
- then you find my email id/twitter handle/phone number, and send it across to me.
- Why me? because this time round, I’m hosting the show 🙂
- I’ll compile the photos and write-ups into a post
- email the link to everyone who participated
- after which you can reblog to share and spread the word, the fun we had in participating
- somebody else takes up the hosting challenge
- and NN1 gets rolling again 🙂
How to participate?
- Comment on this post asap, with your affirmation, doubts, ideas or just say a hello..
- You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions or ask me over whatsapp.
- I can send you a reminder mail/message before the d day, so we do not forget that we need to be ready, awake and click.
The time and date!
- Will let you now soon. watch this space for details!
Who’s in then? Spreading love through pictures
Happy Valentine’s everyone.. Pins