- I love people who feel at home with me, around me.. like the cousin who dropped in yesterday. There are a few places other than home I too walk in and I am settled. No wonder I keep going back, so even if Cochin is far, I have a few homes which are home to me…
- It is lovely to have people around me whom I can call and say, I’m hungry give me some food, I’m coming over.. 🙂
- Or, once I had bought the KFC meal and walked into a friend’s room. As is practice she rummaged through my bag and found it, opened it and ate it all without even asking me.. I love that freedom certain people take with me..
- I love it when conversations begin from anywhere.. sometimes a hi/hello I feel intrudes into a private space of people. But as it is with people and habits I let it be.. but on days when they begin conversations without their usual salutations, I feel lovelier..
- It happens with a handful of people 🙂