- I can’t think straight or do anything in life if I don’t brush my teeth first thing in the morning after I wake up.
- If I am awake and it is already 10.15 and I haven’t had even a sip of water to drink, it just means I haven’t brushed yet! 😀 😀
- I can’t talk to people even over the phone before I brush.
- Can’t even send across messages over whatsapp! or Tweet 😛 (you get the drift)
- If I am awake at 5 in the morning and replying to your comments on the blog the possibilities are, I have woken up and brushed or haven’t gone to bed yet 😀 😛
- I feel pukish if I see somebody brushing their teeth, I close my eyes shut if I see them doing that on a movie screen! For what joy do they shoot such scenes 😦 yikes!
- I feel all that lather that forms due the the friction of the bristles, the teeth and the paste will just spray like those rain water that misses going down into the drain. Washbasin people .. don’t walk around!
- I once asked my friend to get me a toothpaste with three colours. She returned with the paste, but said that was the last time she was buying me paste as the super market folks thought she was a crackpot looking for such
- I always prefer close-up to colgate, I have no clue why, and coloured paste to pasty white ones 😀
- I have one of those close-up kind of smiles! 😀
Inspired from Sreedeep’s post of silly superstitions 😀